Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What countries have you visited?
Other than my home country of the United States, I've been to Costa Rica, Panama, China, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Vanuatu, Singapore, Malaysia, & Nepal. (Also see the Google Map at the bottom of this page).
2. What are your favorite countries?
Norway, New Zealand, Vanuatu, Nepal, Costa Rica, and Croatia.
3. How do you afford to travel?
I work and save money. I've been a teacher in the US, a fruit packer in New Zealand, and a painter & receptionist in Australia.
4. How much do you spend when you travel?
When my partner Emmett and I spent ten months living and working in New Zealand, our expenses amounted to 31, 000 USD for two people. And that's in one of the most expensive countries to visit in the world.
5. What's your photography gear?
A Nikon D3300 (currently with just the kit lens) and a GoPro Hero Silver 4.
6. What's Your Favorite Piece of Travel Gear?
Either my camera, my travel journal, or my Chacos brand sandals.
7. Where do you most want to go next?
At the top of my must-visit list are Canada, Japan, Colombia, Belize, Bermuda, & Italy.
8. Who are your favorite bloggers to read?
Brenna at This Battered Suitcase, Lia & Jeremy at Practical Wanderlust, Tate at Pearlkillers, and Kate of Adventurous Kate.
And everywhere I've been in the world...